Review // Dressfo.com shift dress



A few weeks ago, I found out about Dressfo.com from a representative that was interested in a partnership between my blog and the online shop. I picked a few things to receive and review. The first was THIS sweet shift dress that was perfect for a night out with my husband and his sisters this past weekend in Dallas. We enjoyed drinks and good conversation up high on the Reunion Tower's restaurant, Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck.

This dress was fancy enough for the night while it can definitely be worn for more casual occasions as well. It was comfortable, light-weight, and I really like the bold floral pattern. It fit pretty loose and although it was advertised as being A-line, I think it's closer to being a shift dress, which I actually really like. It can easily be cinched at the waist with a belt for a more hip-hugging appearance, so it is versatile in that regard. It was a tad on the short side for me, so I paired it with black leggings. Because of the darker palette, I think it'll be a great fall go-to that I can pair with a cardigan  and boots (Texas weather permitting, of course).





Comments