Blog-tember Challenge Day 22 // Fall Faves


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9



Today I am joining Blog-tember Challenge and sharing some of my favorite autumn things:

1. discovering new chili, stew, and soup recipes to warm up to on cold nights  (like THIS one) 
2.  marveling at the beautifully changing leaves of bright hues (I won't see this in Texas much, but I saw a little in Portland this past weekend and will see it again in Lake Tahoe in October for our one-year anniversary trip)
3. pumpkin recipes, especially pumpkin bread (gotta find a gluten-free & dairy-free recipes!)
4. decorating my home for autumn with pumpkin crafts and/or seeing them decorate shops around town
5. picking the perfect pumpkin(s) at a pumpkin patch
6. relaxing by a fireplace with a warm cup of tea + a good book
7. the pitter-patter of rain on my window + wet leaves on the pavement
8. chunky sweaters, skirts with thick tights, and boots
9. apple orchards, apple recipes, apple cider, anything APPLE!

What are your fall faves?

Comments