Blog-tember // Day 3: Favorite Summer Memories

 I am joining the Blogtember fun again today and sharing my favorite summer memories:


>> Lunch with my BFF during a recent PNW trip 
>>  Enjoyed our favorite BBQ joint before the summer nights became too hot for outdoor seating
>>   Hanging out with Greg and family in Chicago for my brother's wedding
>> A belated birthday tea party with my sisters during my PNW visit
>> Hanging out with Greg's family for 4th of July at the lake
>> Lots of great summer reads
>> Celebrating 9 months of marriage while in Chicago in June
>> Sweet friends got married and had an awesome photo prop: a life-size polaroid
>> walking on the quieter side of  San Antonio's River Walk after dinner
>> I turned 30 this summer! Greg spoiled me all day
>> Pool time at our apartment pool was refreshing on the HOT Texas summer day
>> time with my nephew and niece during my PNW trip


What are some of YOUR favorite summer memories?

Comments

  1. A tea party sounds so fun! I've always wanted to do an actual "high tea" :) Congrats on entering the 30's decade!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Me too… I love a nice hot cup of tea! And thanks … so far the 30s are treating me well :) Don't know what I was worried about, ha!

      Delete
  2. I really want to visit San Antonio to see the River Walk (oh and for food! lol)! Great list! I opted to not do products in my list as well! Oh, and I found you via Blog-tember linkup! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! The river walk is amazing, though it gets super crowded in the summer and weekends, which can make it hard to really enjoy it. But it is still a favorite of mine because it is beautiful around there aaaand because the first day I met my (now) husband, we hung out on the river walk, so it has sentimental value :)

      Delete
  3. It all sounds so lovely! I too have heard tremendously wonderful things about San Antonio...someday!

    The tea party sounds so sophisticated. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Regina! It was a sweet trip back. i always enjoy visiting family and the tea part was a sweet surprise!

      Delete
  4. First off, beautiful layout! Love the collage of pics. So neat and orderly haha totally speaking to me! Secondly, it looks like you had an awesome summer! Happy helated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) Glad you appreciate the "orderly" layout, haha. And yes, it was an awesome summer. This was a great prompt because it reminded me of all the fun memories to be thankful for!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a really good summer! I love the river walk in San Antonio!
    Also what part of the PNW did you visit? I'm headed up there in October and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up in Portland, OR and that is where family is, so we visit pretty often. I just recently moved to Texas last October when we got married, so I miss the PNW since I spent most of my life there. What part are you visiting?

      Delete
    2. I'm headed to Portland actually. I went to college there and moved to Texas 6 years ago tomorrow! I try to go back and visit everyone every other year or so.
      What brought y'all to Texas?

      Delete
  6. Oh cool! Portland is awesome! Hope the weather stays nice for you! We are visiting Portland in a few weeks too! I moved to Texas a year ago when I married a Texan :) We dated long distance for a few years and I decided I wanted to move down

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Elle Alice