Blog-tember // Day 9 : Anywhere in the world

Blog-tember Challenge // Day NINE:
If you could go anywhere in the whole world, where would it be and why?



Ok, ok... I know I cheated on this one. I think the prompt likely meant one place I'd like to visit, but I just couldn't stop at one! These are the places that make me swoon and daydream of adventures. I like visiting big cities (London, Paris, and NYC are favorites of mine) but my I get a serious case of the heart eyes when it comes to rolling hills, vibrant cliffside villages, ports saturated by sailboats, and picturesque villages that look straight out of a fairytale. I feel like these places would be a perfect blend of adventures and relaxation. 

If YOU could go anywhere in the world, where would YOU go?

Head over to Bailey Jean's blog to join the Blog-tember fun!


Comments