Cooking with Elle // rosemary garlic roasted salmon

Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Salmon

Today's delicious recipe comes from the blog In Sock Monkey Slippers and was found through Pinterest. I've been experimenting with salmon (and by "experimenting", I mean this is my second time cooking with salmon, haha! But I intend to "experiment" some more!) and this was one of my favorite things I have ever made. Packed with aromatic flavor, the salmon is a great source of omega-3, protein, amino acids, and vitamins B and D (2). 

What You'll Need:
2 garlic cloves
2-3 fresh 6″ rosemary sprigs (~ 1 tbsp chopped)
1 1/2 to 2 pounds salmon of choice
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper

How To Prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 425°. 
2. Peel and chop garlic and rosemary. Set aside
3. Place salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic
5. Place in the oven and roast for 12-15 minutes (until the salmon is flaky)
before cooking
served with broccoli slaw (with paleo tahini sauce) and quinoa 
Liked this recipe? Check out more on the Cooking with Elle series!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Elle Alice