a saturday at the tulip farm

Spring is here & so are the my favorite spring blooms!
An spontaneous trip with a friend to a tulip festival near our apartment turned out to be a sweet escape from a morning full of organizing and cleaning my desk space. It rained on our drives to and fro, but was sunny (with some wind) while we walked through the farm's garden and tulip fields.

Get ready for a whole bunch (floral pun intended) of tulip photos! I was amazed at how many different types of tulips there were! Such variety in the vibrant hues!

First, there was a small garden next to a farmer's market area.







 



We then headed for the tulip "show-fields", where we were allowed to look at, but not pick, the tulips.








 


 




 




We eventually made it to the u-pick area and I picked a bouquet for myself and my mom.



have a joyful and restful weekend!

Comments

  1. So jealous! These are my absolute favorite flower. I'd love to go to one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Elle Alice