Happy February! Time to share some goals for the month! I am going to try to have a more intentional layout for my goal posts in 2016 that corresponds to my goals for this year (see 2016 Goals HERE ). I don't want to have random, time-consuming goals that don't fit in with my overall focus for the year, so the goals should fit within the below subgroups. This way, I will hopefully use my time efficiently and purposefully towards things that matter.
- Study 1 Thessalonions 3 and 4 using Jen Wilkin's 5 P Method of Bible Study (scroll down to Women of the Word review for more info on this method HERE). Then, discuss with Greg (who is also studying 1 Thessalonians)
- Continue studying Luke with Interface women's mentorship Bible study at church, doing the homiletics homework, praying for the gals in the group, and being honest and real with them.
- Continue listening to the Bible through Bible app (Leviticus, Numbers, & start Deuteronomy) to meet 2016 goal of reading the whole Bible using THIS Bible Reading Plan
- Listen to weekly teachings by John Mark Comer on the series, Year of Bible Literacy
- Draw/write in Journaling Bible twice
- Memorize atleast one verse from Luke
- Try 8 new recipes from Bulletproof: The Cookbook and compile a list of favorite on my phone
- Jog twice a week; build endurance and increase mileage.
- Take vitamins, probiotics, and my magnesium + apple cider vinegar drink all month.
- Have honest, vulnerable conversations with Greg and trusted friends about fears and anxieties (rather than avoiding issues and allowing them to steal my joy and peace)
- Continue taking a sabbath from social media on Sundays
- Read & review: All The Light We Cannot See (Anthony Doerr), A Prayer Journal (Flannery O'Connor), Jesus Is For You (Judah Smith), Wonder (Raquel Palacio); The Screwtape Letters (C.S. Lewis)
- Take CPR for Healthcare Professionals class because my card expired a while ago and I need it once I start working again.
- Have one friend (or a couple) over for a homemade dinner and have intentional conversation, practice hospitality, and don't burn the meal.
- Send snail mail to a few friends
- Write to the child I sponsor through Compassion
- Work on budgeting with Greg & discussing finances.
- Try to sell a few items we no longer use
- Start new series on February 8th, In Every Season: A Series About Connecting Women In Every Season To Grow
What are your goals for February?