summer celebrations {weddings and showers galore!}

I can't believe the summer is more than half over! It's been a busy one for sure! I've been working full-time at the clinic (although it definitely is slower than fall or winter seasons), planning for our Europe trip, and attending lots of weddings, bridal showers, and baby showers!

Here are some snapshots from some of these events so far! 

First, let's start with weddings!

Last week, I attended two weddings in one weekend. It was a busy weekend, but it was so fun celebrating two friends each marry their loving men!



Our silly friend Bianca and her new hubby! Her vows included the word 
"pokemon", so you know it was a fun wedding! 


the two wedding planners of the weekend, my friends Esther and Jenn.
(one planned the top wedding and the other planned the bottom wedding!)


My sweet friend Abigail had one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to . . .
and the best part was that it was in her {absolutely beautiful} backyard!


Next was the wedding of two more lovebirds


Lastly, my friend Cristina married her Aussie man at the beautiful Oregon Golf Club!


And these are the two beautiful showers I attended this past weekend!

This is my beautiful friend and talented blogger, Denise, and she's having a baby boy!


And this is Denise's soon-to-be sister-in-law, who is getting married in 2 weeks!

*    *    *    *

Celebrations are so fun! I love rejoicing with those who rejoice!

What are some of the celebrations you've been a part of this summer?

Comments

  1. So many beautiful events this summer!!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! So many fun celebrations ... yours included, Denise! <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing a bit of your summer celebrations! Loving those bright teal wedges, by the way! My summer celebrations haven't been as "grand" - my nephew's about to start kindergarten, & I'm excited {& nervous} about that.
    Love,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I love the teal wedges too! They're a fun splash of color to my outfits! That's exciting about your nephew! I understand why you're nervous though ... that a huge step!

      Delete
  3. What fabulous celebrations! I'm glad you were able to attend so many wonderful events!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susannah! Yes indeed! Lots of fabulous fun!

      Delete
  4. Aren't weddings so much fun?? They are such happy occasions and you get to see all your friends again. Goodness these wedding gowns are so gorgeous. You look lovely i your outfits too, Elle! Glad you had a great time. Congrats to your friends!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Christy! Yes, lots of fun!! And I agree, all the wedding gowns are beautiful! Weddings are so fun!

      Delete
  5. Wow! So many weddings! Since my recent dress hunt, I am ALL ABOUT checking out everybody's wedding dresses, haha. I love the pictures!

    Lauren
    how-beautiful-are-the-feet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Elle Alice