Favorite Homemade Meals of 2018


Its the end of the year, which means I am reviewing favorites!

[ Click HERE for my favorite moments of 2018 ]

One of my 2018 goals was to make nutritious meals that both Greg and I would enjoy. Greg's health journey took us from vegan and to paleo-ish in 2018, so I made all sorts of meals, and learned new techniques this year. First off, I experienced the magic and intrigue that is the Insta Pot!! From cooking beans, to steaming broccoli, to sautéing and cooking whole meals, this was my most used and appreciated kitchen gadget of 2018.

Pictured are some of our favorite meals of the year falafel, alaskan cod with asparagus, steak (Greg's specialty) and my roasted rosemary potatoes, Thai coconut chicken curry, a lemon butter pasta that reminded me of a meal we had in the Amalfi Coast, a delicious salad and pasta for book club, a vegan and gf brownie, egg and veggie hash, and a vegan bowl of goodness with pico.

Here are some of my favorite  recipes I made in 2018:
Instant Pot Tikki Masala (an instant favorite, pun intended)
Whole 30 Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
Coconut Chicken Thai Curry (pictured)
Lemon Garlic pasta (pictured)
Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet with Bacon (pictured)
Stir-Fry Alaskan Cod with Asparagus (pictured)
Italian Chopped Salad (pictured)
Vegan Buddha Bowl 
Asian Quinoa Salad
SW Roasted Potato Salad 
Thai Salmon
Instant Pot Mexican Shredded Beef Tacos
Healthy Beef and Broccoli 
Light Shrimp Scampi with Spaghetti Squash
Paleo Stuffed Bell Peppers


What are some of YOUR favorite recipes you discovered this year?


Comments